Join our fast-growing CAG Devon network and you’ll be able to:
- Gain inspiration and knowledge from members of other groups who have experience of the activities you’d like to try.
- Collaborate with other groups to make more of an impact
- Be part of a wider network of organisations supporting sustainability and community action
- More easily access funding for special projects
Whether you are an existing community group or would like to set up a new group in your area, the CAG Devon team provides day-to-day support to help you on your way:
- Advice and support to set up and maintain groups and develop activities
- Access to small grant scheme
- Access to reduced price insurance and small grants for insurance cover
- Publicity through CAG Devon social channels
- Your own group’s web page promoting your activities
- Advice on promotional activities
- Free training workshops (e.g. PAT testing, bike repairs, food hygiene, volunteer recruitment)
- Skills-sharing and networking opportunities – online and in person
- Support to monitor and evaluate your groups impact
- Support for your group to build evidence to sustainably grow or secure additional funding
- Access to a wealth of policy and risk assessment templates, “How To” guides, and other useful resources
CAG Devon membership is free. As a member, we encourage your group to take part in network activities, agree to the terms of our membership agreement, and share information about the activities you carry out so we are able to collectively measure the network’s impact.
Since we started in 2016 we have supported groups in Mid Devon and Teignbridge. From 2023 we started to extend our support to all districts in Devon.
Get in touch with us if you’d like your group to join CAG Devon.
Contact us to register your interest.