Join our fast-growing CAG Devon network and you’ll be able to:
- Gain inspiration and knowledge from members of other groups who have experience of the activities you’d like to try.
- Collaborate with other groups to make more of an impact
- Be part of a wider network of organisations supporting sustainability and community action
- More easily access funding for special projects
Whether you are an existing community group or would like to set up a new group in your area, the CAG Devon team provides day-to-day support to help you on your way:
- Advice on setting up and running your group
- Free insurance cover for your activities and events (if your group is not incorporated)
- Fundraising support
- Publicity through CAG Devon channels
- Advice on promotional activities
- Training workshops (e.g. for PAT testing or bike repairs)
- Skills-sharing and networking opportunities
- Access to the Resource CIT monitoring tool to measure and demonstrate your group’s impact.
CAG Devon membership is free. As a member, your group will need to commit to taking part in network activities, agree to the terms of our membership agreement, and provide us with information about the activities you carry out so we are able to measure your group’s impact.
We currently support groups in the Mid-Devon and Teignbridge district council areas, although our ambition is to extend our network to the whole of Devon.
Get in touch with us if you’d like your group to join CAG Devon.
Not in our area? Contact us to register your interest.